Friday, May 4, 2007

jordanvale village glasgow apartment

Are you currently having trouble with Jordanvale village development in glasgow Scotland. There are several of us whom are having very big problems with this development and the developers. If you are one of them I would be very interested to hear from you. Together we will have a much better chance of getting to a satisfactory conclusion. I am starting this blog in the hope that we can get together and get the apartments that we paid good money to buy.

sincerely

Neil

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I am. I invested way back in 2004/5 after a Dublin presentation by a guy names Warren Borsje. I bought through a property buying club he introduced. I bought 2 apartment and have had nothing but trouble sine. Warren immediately disappeared and I have not had any contact him since. It then turns out that the developer, Beechway, sold the land to another developer, Regency Homes, who are no longer honouring the original contracts and we are being told that we no longer have the apartments. Not only have i lost the 8000 pounds I paid to the PBC, but also the money for the deposits and the two years capital appreciation I thought I earned. I would be very happy to here from someone else who bought in this development - JORDANVALE. A class action law suit would start the ball rolling.

Regards,

ONE PISSED OFF INVESTOR!!!

Neil B said...

We need to get the names of other investors. If we can get the names of others involved in this development, we will be able to look at taking on a class action suit.

Neil